The Last Minute Beauty Lovers Gift Guide
If you're like me, December really snuck up on you this year. So here's a last minute gift guide for your last minute gifts. The majority of the items on this list come from stores with lightning fast shipping, so there's still time to get in before your end of year work party.
1. The Beauty Minimalist
For the friend that is effortlessly put together at all times. They live chic, stress-free lives and everything from their wardrobe to their bathroom is perfectly curated to reflect the most aesthetic of Pinterest boards.
Style Icons: Matilda Djerf, Marianna Hewitt, Hailey Bieber
- Summer Fridays Shadedrops Tinted Base SPF 30
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Brush
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm in Vanilla Beige
- J. Hannah Nail Polish in Agnes
- J. Hannah Nail Polish in Akoya
- Aquis Waffle Luxe Hair Turban
2. The Beauty Maximalist
The friend that doesn't shy away from colour or the lastest radical beauty trend. Their beauty cabinet is filled with vibrant shades of eyeliner, iridescent eyeshadows and stick on gems and they would look right at home on the set of Euphoria.
Style Icons: Alexa Demie, Halsey, Doja Cat
- BOOST LAB Supercharged Skincare Pack
- Morphe x Nyane Vibrant Blends 6-Piece Eye Brush Set
- Chi Chi Nail Polish in Normal Gets You Nowhere
- Mecca Max Zoom Liners
- KYK Haircare Snatch Me Brush
- Ultraviolette Queen Screen SPF 50+
3. The Fragrance Lover
For the friend that would rather leave home without underwear than without fragrance. Their home looks like the inside of a magazine and they know their way around a coffee machine. They appreciate the small things in life and always make you feel comfortable.
Style Icons: Jane Birkin, Daniel Craig, Alexa Chung
- D.S. & Durga Auto Fragrance
- Fragrance Discovery Set (I love D.S. & Durga, but there are plenty of brands with discovery sets)
- Escentric Molecules Molecule 01
- Glasshouse After Hours Candle
- KYK Haircare Mist-Ique Hair Oil
- Nécessaire Fragrance Free Body Wash & Body Lotion
4. The Rich Mum
In the words of Christina Najjar, you don’t need to be rich or a mum to identify as a Rich Mum. Your friend that lives for life's little (and big) luxuries. They take care of themselves and everyone around them. They are equally obsessed with pilates and bottomless brunch.
Style Icons: Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian, TRHOBH, Kris Jenner
- Frank Green Ceramic Reusable Bottle
- Dr. Dennis Gross Spectralite
- Skin Needling Voucher from their favourite Skin Clinic
- Dyson Airwrap
- KX Pilates Voucher
- Rae Morris Travel Brush Set
5. The Haircare Obsessed
For the friend who you sometimes have a hard time listening to because you're distracted by how beautiful their hair is. If they could live at the hairdresser they would and they would never be caught dead using a hot tool without heat protectant.
Style Icons: Jen Atkin, Matilda Djerf, Gisele Bundchen, Khloe Kardashian
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask
- Mermade Heatless Curling Pack
- Apricité Studios Signature Clip
- Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair
- Wash & Blow Dry Voucher at their favourite salon